Scroll With Mouse Wheel in Lotus 1-2-3 (Mouse Scrolling Won’t Work in Lotus)
Last Updated on Wednesday, 2 February 2011 03:54 Written by Naota Friday, 4 February 2011 12:00
This problem was recently brought to my attention at work. Many users who still use Lotus (for some reason) are not able scroll with their mouse. After doing some research I figured out how to solve the problem.
Unfortunately, IBM decided to not fix the issue themselves.
So here is a 100% working method to allow you to scroll with your mouse wheel in lotus.
1. Download the full version of Flywheel here. Flywheel is a Universal Mouse Driver that is able to scroll using the old method (which Lotus uses) and the new Method (which lotus is not compatible with.)
2. Because the company who made Flywheel is no longer in business, they have offered a FREE license. That means you can use this program with a clear conscious.
registration name: “I Am Free” (no quotes)
registration number: “13601409” (no quotes)
Incoming search terms:
- flywheel mouse software
- can lotus workbook scroll
- database mouse scroll lotus notes
- flywheel mouse driver
- mouse scrolling problems in lotus notes
- scroll lotus 123