Dorm & Apartment Guide: Review Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets
Last Updated on Wednesday, 24 March 2010 02:04 Written by Naota Thursday, 3 September 2009 03:14
Reviewer Background Information: I purchased this product my first week in my new apartment. I also am currently a 4th year at the University of Virginia.
The Purex Complete 3-in1 Laundry Sheets is an all-in-one solution for laundry. It is sold in both a 20 sheet starter-pack (it comes with a special sheet-holding container) and a 24-refill pack. At the time of this review, the Purex Complete 3-in-1 was available in 3 appealing scents. Now let’s get to the pros and cons.
- Takes up minimal space
- Takes care of the entire laundry life-cycle (detergent, softener, and anti-static)
- Scents are appealing to the senses
- Light & easy to store – No more lugging detergent to laundry mats.
- Is inexpensive
- One pack will last an entire school semester!
- User cannot control quantity of detergent
- No specialized detergent (bleach, etc.)
- Sheets can get stuck in some washing machines (uncommon but check with manufacturer)
- Does not clean clothes enough for some peoples liking
This is still a very new product but it definitely is catching on. I find the product to work well for me but wouldn’t trust it if I got extremely dirty. It might be a good idea to have a secondary, tiny bottle of detergent for special cases. I am sure the product will improve as time goes on but I would even recommend it now!
This product is 100% Naota Certified!