BreadcrumbsHome / How to run – Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Windows 8
How to run – Call of Duty: Black Ops II on Windows 8
Last Updated on Thursday, 22 November 2012 01:17 Written by DarkKnightH20 Wednesday, 21 November 2012 04:15
Need to fix CoD: Black Ops II so that it will work on Windows 8?
This works for both Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8 32-Bit, and even the Consumer Preview copy.
Try the following game fixes below (works on normal copies of the game, Steam copies, and Origin copies).
Solved: Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Windows 8
First, upgrade your video card drivers so that you have the latest NVIDIA, ATI, or Intel graphics card drivers.
If it isn’t running, then locate the included DirectX install that comes with the game and make sure to … install it!
If your game is crashing or has a black screen (or simply doesn’t launch still — as in nothing happens), then run the game in Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode. If that doesn’t work, then oddly enough trying in Windows 98 compatibility mode MAY work for you, as the emulation is done differently. If it does work for you, then expect some lag from it, which can be reduced by loading Task Manager after the game is opened and locating the process. Set the affinity so that ALL cores are checked and running.
It should also be noted that a recent Windows 8 update did cause this game to not function properly for some people, so uninstalling this update may cause success.
Incoming search terms:
- call of duty black ops 2 windows 8
- black ops 2 windows 8 fix
- call of duty black ops 2 windows 8 fix
- call of duty black ops 2 not working on windows 8
- black ops 2 not working on windows 8
- call of duty black ops 2 windows 8 not working
- cod black ops 2 not working on windows 8
- как запустить call of duty black ops 2 на windows 8
- black ops 2 on windows 8
- call of duty black ops 2 windows 8 not starting
- black ops 2 not working in windows 8
- black ops 2 won\t start windows 8
- call of duty black ops 2 windows 8 problem
- will black ops 2 work on windows 8