BreadcrumbsHome / How to Fix – Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Mouse Sensitivity / Acceleration
How to Fix – Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Mouse Sensitivity / Acceleration
Last Updated on Tuesday, 13 November 2012 03:40 Written by DarkKnightH20 Tuesday, 13 November 2012 03:40
Perhaps one of the most annoying errors and bugs encountered by PC users playing games like CoD: Black Ops 2, is that the mouse sensitivty can be either too high or too low.
This issue is further difficulty to deal with when using a high DPI mouse.
Normally, this is easily dealt with by altering the included config / configuration file included with the game (including on Steam copies)…But unfortunately, the config file is encrypted for whatever reason.
To deal with this mouse acceleration problem, the best way of going about it is via the steps below.
— Turn off Sync Every Frame (also known as VSYNC, disable to reduce input lag)
— If using a console version of the game (or PC) with a HDTV, be sure to set your TV / Monitor to GAMING mode (solves stuttering issues)
— Upgrade your graphics card drivers to latest NVIDIA / ATI drivers (as of this time — beta drivers)
— Set your FPS limit higher -> 60
— Those with TWO graphics card (i.e. an integrated graphics card + a dedicated graphics card) will want to set their computer to use the dedicated card
Note that for some people, this problems is also worse during single player rather than multiplayer.
Incoming search terms:
- black ops 2 mouse sensitivity
- call of duty black ops 2 mouse sorunu
- call of duty black ops 2 mouse acceleration
- black ops 2 pc sensitivity
- bo2 sensitivity bug
- black ops 2 mouse accel
- black ops 2 pc mouse sensitivity
- black ops 2 sensitivity pc
- call of duty black ops 2 mouse sensitivity
- mouse acceleration black ops 2
- black ops 2 pc mouse acceleration
- cod black ops 2 mouse lag
- call of duty black ops 2 mouse ayarları
- black ops 2 maus probleme