BreadcrumbsHome / Nvidia GTX 590 Reviewed, Benchmarks, Temperatures, Noise
Nvidia GTX 590 Reviewed, Benchmarks, Temperatures, Noise
Last Updated on Thursday, 24 March 2011 06:31 Written by Naota Thursday, 24 March 2011 04:17
At last Nvidia has release the GTX 590, and GTX 590 reviews are out! As I said in my previous article about the release information for the GTX 590,.
I hoped that Nvidia could conquer the issues that AMD had with the noise level. And guess what? They did.
There is however, much more to this story.
To be honest, that puts people like me in a bind. I am an Nvidia fanboy at heart, even though my current 4870×2 has done me wonders. In a few short words, I can tell you exactly what will effect your decision.
Choose the GTX 590 if….
- You want a quieter video card and aren’t using water cooling
- The 6990 is a little too big for your case
- You are an Nvidia fanboy
- You will make use of tesselation and other Nvidia specific enhancements
- You don’t want to do your own crossfire solution
Choose the Radeon HD 6990 if…
- You want better, scaleable performance
- You want to use slightly less power
- Noise isn’t an issue to you (if you are not using watercooling)
That is it in a nutshell. But in reality, both are good cards. If you want faster performance and better temps and noise, then choose to do your own crossfire solution. Otherwise, there you have it.
Incoming search terms:
- gtx 590 benchmark
- 590 benchmark
- nvidia 590 benchmark
- nvidia gtx 590 benchmark
- nvidia 590 benchmarks
- 590 benchmarks
- gtx 590 benchmarks
- gtx 590 noise
- Nvidia gtx 590 benchmarks
- gtx 590 temps
- gtx590 benchmark