BreadcrumbsHome / Borderlands 2: How to Get Mechromancer Secret Class
Borderlands 2: How to Get Mechromancer Secret Class
Last Updated on Monday, 8 October 2012 11:10 Written by DarkKnightH20 Friday, 21 September 2012 07:32
*** Gaige’s Mechromancer Skill Tree has been revealed! Check out the
Borderlands 2: Gaige the Mechromancer Skill Tree for more info! ***
Borderlands 2 was released just the other day and already DLCs are in the works. One will bring a brand new class to the table called Mechromancer (pictured here — the cyborg female named Gaige). This particular character is excellent for those who wish to play solo, as the skill tree provides users with the ability to call upon a robot partner dubbed “Death Trap” — who can fight alongside you and destroy enemies and tank OR who can support you and your team members with supplies such as ammo.
This DLC will be available for download October 16th for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 (PS3), and Windows PC. If you pre-ordered the game, then this character will come free. Otherwise, the DLC costs $9.99 via the XBL (Xbox Live Marketplace) or PSN (PlayStation Network store). Hurray for downloadable content!
Also check out Best Borderlands 2 Class if you need help choosing a class!
Incoming search terms:
- how to unlock mechromancer borderlands 2
- borderlands 2 how to unlock mechromancer
- borderlands 2 mechromancer unlock
- borderlands 2 unlock mechromancer
- borderlands 2 secret class
- how to unlock mechromancer
- how to unlock the mechromancer in borderlands 2
- borderlands 2 mechromancer how to unlock
- borderlands 2 mechromancer
- borderlands 2 mechromancer freischalten
- how do you unlock the mechromancer in borderlands 2
- borderlands 2 how to get mechromancer
- how to unlock mechromancer in borderlands 2
- mechromancer unlock