BreadcrumbsHome / Borderlands 2: Best Way to Get Rare, Epic, Legendary Weapons
Borderlands 2: Best Way to Get Rare, Epic, Legendary Weapons
Last Updated on Monday, 22 October 2012 04:47 Written by DarkKnightH20 Wednesday, 10 October 2012 09:14
Borderlands 2 sports a gazillion amount of guns that are generated by the game’s weapon engine.
These come with different stats and levels of rarity as well.
This allows you to get very unique gear that others may not have.
So what can you do to help increase the likelyhood of getting some awesome weapons? Perhaps some great elemental weapons. Check out below.
Borderlands 2 Rarity Color Skill
White (Common Item)
Green (Uncommon Item)
Blue (Rare Item)
Purple (Epic Item)
Pink / Magenta (E-Tech)
Orange (Legendary Item)
There are also SERAPH items that require the use of Seraph Crystals.
Finding loot and good gear doesn’t have to be that hard.
You can get rare shields, legendary weapons, epic class mods, and rare grenade mods + artifacts / relics. Look below to see the best way of getting these items.
Something important to keep in mind is that you should do all item hunting and farming during Playthrough 2 instead of through the original Playthrough — Playthrough 1 — as enemies get harder the second time around and drop better loot.
How to Get Best Gear in Borderlands 2
– Fight Bosses Again: You can fight bosses more than once. They drop better loot than normal enemies too.
– Special Artifacts: There are some special artifacts to help you get rare items more easily. There’s the Lucrative Opportunity Artifact which makes the vending machines / stores cycle through items faster. There’s another relic that helps too and comes with your character if you preorder, called Vault Hunter’s Relic. It increases the chance of rare loot dropping by 5%!
– Golden Keys: The golden keys open special loot chests, which contain special rare items. If you preordered the game, then you get a key. You can also use some hacks to get more keys. Note that the higher leveled you are, the better the item inside the treasure / loot chest, as it scales to your level.
– Terramorphous the Invincible: This is by far the strongest monster / boss in the game. He (or “it”!) is a completely optional boss and is challenging to kill. You should kill him in a party of 2 or higher, though he CAN be solo’ed. If you beat this boss you will get amazing, strong loot. He is located at Terramorphous Peak and it costs 4 Eridium just to fight him. Borderlands 1 had a similar monster which was available through the DLC The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, called Crawmerax.
You can also play the lottery if you want to, but that can be an expensive alternative.
Need more tips on how to get good gear fast? Check out Borderlands 2: Easiest Way to Get Rare, Epic, & Legendary Items
Incoming search terms:
- borderlands 2 epic weapons
- borderlands 2 relic farming
- borderlands 2 legendary weapons
- borderlands 2 best way to get orange weapons
- borderlands 2 purple relic
- best way to get legendary weapons in borderlands 2
- borderlands 2 orange relic
- borderlands 2 best legendary weapons
- easiest way to get legendary weapons in borderlands 2
- borderlands 2 legendary relics
- easy way to get legendary weapons in borderlands 2
- orange relic borderlands 2
- borderlands 2 easiest way to get orange weapons
- borderlands 2 easy way to get legendary weapons