BreadcrumbsHome / ATI Catalyst Drivers 9.9
ATI Catalyst Drivers 9.9
Last Updated on Saturday, 12 September 2009 03:06 Written by Naota Saturday, 12 September 2009 03:06
ATI just released the newest version of their Catalyst Drivers ( Version 9.9.) To get the latest drivers, download them here.
There are performance improvements for various games. There is also more OS support, as well as miscellaneous fixes.
*Edit* Several people have reported problems installing this update. Don’t worry, it just stops u before you even install it so nothing is harmed. If they re-release it I will announce it here.
Highlights of the ATI Catalyst™ 9.9 Windows release include:
Resolved Issue highlights
* Anti-Aliasing support for Ghostbusters
* ATI CrossFireX™ support for Resident Evil 5
* Graphics corruption fix for Sims 3
* Catalyst Control Center – Basic now responds properly after exiting Quick Adjust Video Settings
* Edge enhancement and de-noise sliders in Catalyst Control Center no longer lags or appears out of sync with mouse movement
* Launching Hotkeys Manager in Catalyst Control Center no longer causes an unhandled exception error
* The “Desktop Rotation” page in Catalyst Control Center no longer shows additional information for the second display when the secondary adapter is connected
* HDMI is now detected properly as DTV (HDMI) instead of DTV (DVI) when the HDMI display is hotplugged for the first time
* Catalyst Control Center no longer displays error message when specific HDMI displays are hot unplugged and hotplugged back
* Intermittent failures no longer occur with MediaShow Espresso once a transcoding process has been completed
Highlights of the Linux ATI Catalyst™ 9.9 release include:
Support for new Linux operating systems
* This release of ATI Catalyst™ Linux introduces support for the following new operating systems:
o openSUSE 11.1 production support
o SLED and SLES 10 SP3 early look support