Archive for October, 2012
Borderlands 2 – Best Siren Class Build
Last Updated on Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:45 Written by DarkKnightH20 Thursday, 25 October 2012 11:43
Just like in the first game, Borderlands 2 has the Siren class. They both utilized Phase abilities — although different in nature — and I wouldn’t be surprised if Borderlands 3 sported the Siren class as well.
This Siren character is named Maya and she uses Phaselock to trap and hurt enemies. This is a great skill for when you have to solo since you can use it for crowd control.
Like the Soldier from Borderlands 1, Maya can heal by shooting and revive people with her skill (if you spec it) instantly from far away. This makes her the best support class in Borderlands 2.
However, we aren’t focusing on that, or a tank version of Maya. No — we are looking at the almighty strongest Siren build — the high damage per second (DPS) build that lets you do an incredible amount of elemental damage to unsuspecting enemies.
Incoming search terms:
- borderlands 2 best siren build
- borderlands 2 siren dps build
- best siren build
- Borderlands 2 siren build
- borderlands 2 siren solo build
- siren dps build
- B2 Siren tank build
- siren tank build borderlands 2
New Borderlands 2 Patch v1.1.3
Last Updated on Friday, 26 October 2012 02:16 Written by DarkKnightH20 Thursday, 25 October 2012 09:54
This new patch was just released!
Update v1.1.3 (Released 10/25/2012)
– Added a toggle for whether textures should fade or pop in when a higher-resolution version loads. High-end computers can disable this to avoid seeing lower-resolution textures streaming in.
– Added the ability to reset all challenge progress for a character once they’ve completed 85% of all non-DLC, non-area-specific challenge levels. This will keep the player’s current challenge bonuses and rank, but reset all challenge progress to 0 and allow challenges to be re-completed for additional ranks and bonuses. Resetting is available on the “challenges” screen of the status menu and will display as a tooltip at the bottom of the screen if the player has met the criteria.
– Fixed a bug where profile files set to “read only” were not being saved.
– Fixed a performance issue in Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty content with PhysX set to Medium or High.
Some nice updates!
You can get more BadAss / Bad Ass points this way in the game since you can reset them after reaching 85% total completion.
Also, Captain Scarlett DLC will become more playable, as that DLC did not work well for a lot of people and caused lag. Patch your game with this new update to fix it and go get some seraph crystals and weapons!
It’s also worth pointing out that people who bad issues such as Borderlands 2 not saving character data — it looks like this may fix that for you.
Borderlands 2 – Best Assassin Class Build
Last Updated on Thursday, 25 October 2012 09:28 Written by DarkKnightH20 Thursday, 25 October 2012 09:22
The Borderlands 2 class Assassin is what you’d expect it to be.
Stealth & long distance killing with sniper rifles, with strong melee thrown in for good measure
Zer0 / Zero revolves around his action skill called Decepti0n / Deception. This is what we call the Best Assassin Skill Build. This makes your critical hits ridiculously powerful and accurate, while also making sniper rifles more efficient with larger capacity and increased damage. To add some defensive / tank style skills, health and shield skills were obtained.
This build works well for soloing and co-op.
Incoming search terms:
- borderlands 2 best assassin build
- best assassin build borderlands 2
- best class solo borderlands 2
LEGO Great Ball Contraption (GBC)
Last Updated on Wednesday, 24 October 2012 11:40 Written by Naota Thursday, 25 October 2012 12:00
Wow this is impressive. Watch this amazing contraption.
And if you were wondering, there were 500 balls used in this.
Cool Video: Hula Cam at Burning Man 2012
Last Updated on Thursday, 25 October 2012 10:30 Written by DarkKnightH20 Thursday, 25 October 2012 10:30
At Burning Man 2012, someone attached a GoPro video camera to a Hula Hoop. Check it out!